Some researches conducted in the late 1960s by David McClelland, psychologist at Harvard University, are based on the assumption that everyone has an inner motivation to improve. That´s why we think that entrepreneurship can be learnt.
Empretec’s unique methodology is based on that studies and if you take a look to it, there are 10 Personal Entrepreneurial Competencies.
- Opportunity-seeking and initiative
- Demand for efficiency and quality
- Taking calculated risks
- Goal setting
- Information seeking
- Systematic planning and monitoring
- Persuasion and networking
- Independence and self-confidence